Admissions are categorized into Category A (Convenor Quota) & Category B (Management Quota). 70% students are admitted through Category A and the rest 30% students are admitted through Category B.
Admissions under Category A to regular B. Pharm & Pharm. D programs are made based on the rank secured in Engineering, Agriculture & Medicine common entrance test (EAMCET) conducted by Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad. Three-year diploma holders, with engineering common entrance test (ECET) ranking are eligible for admission into 2nd year of B. Pharm program.
Admissions under Category A to regular M. Pharm & Pharm. D (PB) programs are made based on GPAT ranking conducted by AICTE & PGECET ranking conducted by Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad. AICTE Scholarship / Stipend will be provided to the GPAT qualified candidates.